Thursday, June 30, 2011

Explanation

Just in case you didn't get my second e-mail and are wondering why you have to sign in to read my blog, I'm going to post my explanation again here.



I'm going to try to re-start my blog.  This time I'm doing something a little differently and making it private.  I plan on posting updates (hopefully weekly) on how I'm doing, truths I'm learning, and prayer requests.  You don't have to read them, but you got an invitation because I trust you enough to show you these postings.  Because I made the blog private, you will have to sign in to be able to read it, I'm sorry about that, but I thought this way I could be honest without having to worry about random people seeing my junk.

I also have an opportunity for you to help me out if you want to.  I'm going to try to post weekly.  I would like your help in holding me accountable to this, at least for the first couple of months, then I'll re-evaluate.

Please let me know if you think of anyone else who may wish to see these posts.  I don't have everyone's e-mail address, so I couldn't add some people.  And thanks for caring enough to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment