Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quick Update

Hey Friends,

This week has been an interim week in my summer.  I don't have any class, summer class is over, and fall classes start up this coming Monday.  I'm still doing a lot though.  Had to get my books for my fall classes, I'm taking two accounting courses, and had to turn in my financial aid appeal form.  Hopefully that will go through without any problems.

Overall, I'm fine.  Actually, no, that's a lie.  I'm not fine.  I'm nowhere close to fine.  I don't have words to explain how I'm doing, but it's not fine.  I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I guess, please just pray.

Prayer requests:
 - Pray that I would know what to ask for when people ask for prayer requests.  Right now, I have no idea what to say.

 - I guess pray that I would be struggling with God this week.  To find out what's going on in my head.  To process through some things.  And to hopefully get some wisdom and guidance in a few areas of my life.

1 comment: