Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week in review

I'll give you guys a really quick review, then I'll elaborate on a few things.

Monday: Spent the whole day cleaning the house with my mom
Tuesday: Showed the house to a potential roommate, then had community group
Wednesday: Met with Nicole
Thursday: Met with Kristin for the last time, showed the house to another potential roommate
Friday: Didn't do much, talked with a really good friend on the phone
Saturday: Cleaned the house, worked for a few hours
Sunday (Today): Church, went to a musical with my mom, my uncle set up the new digital cable in the house

Now to elaborate. My meeting with Nicole didn't go so well. It wasn't just that I was nervous, our personalities didn't really mesh at all. And her office is really small, so we were only sitting about a foot apart (if you know me, you know I don't usually sit that close to anyone, especially someone I don't know.) I'm giving her a second chance though, maybe I just got a bad first impression.

Although I am giving Nicole a second chance, I'm also going to meet with someone else this week (Nicole didn't have any openings.) Her name's Chalena. Her office is only as big as Nicole's, so that problem won't be solved, but Kristin thinks that maybe our personalities will mesh better.

Speaking of Kristin, I saw her for the last time on Thursday, and we sort of had a summary meeting. Going over where I started, what we've worked on, where I am now, and what she thinks I still need to work on. It's strange thinking that I won't be meeting with her anymore, I met with her for almost two and a half years. Hopefully it should be easier because no one will be able to contact her for 5 weeks, she won't even be answering her phone.

Today I got to go see Fiddler on the Roof at the Omaha Community Playhouse. My step-dad couldn't go, so he told my mom she should take me. The show was great, but my mom brought the Porsche and decided we had to put the top down. Because of this I'm sunburned on both arms (they don't match, one looks like a farmer's tan), and I just realized that I'm sunburned on part of one of my legs. I don't usually even put the windows down in my car, let alone have a top down. I loved the show, but the day is definitely hampered by the pain I'm in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment