Saturday, May 15, 2010

And now for todays ramble...

Wow, three posts in three days. Don't get used to it, it may never happen again.

I told someone tonight that I started a blog. I didn't realize I was ready to tell anyone yet, but it just sort of came out. I guess God must want someone to know what's going through my head.

This may sound cliche, but I feel like there is a void in my life. I know exactly what it is though, it's that I don't have a very good relationship with the LORD right now. Which is completely my fault because I haven't been praying or really studying the word at all. I sort of feel like a hypocrite. I'm doing a Bible in a year plan, and I teach Sunday School every week, but I'm not doing anything to really grow my relationship.

I can tell that God is doing things to try to get me to run to him. I feel like I can't though. I'm terrified to even try to go back. I think if I allow myself to let go even for awhile, I'm not sure if I'll be able to regain control. I guess that's it, I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment