Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family is tiring

My aunt and uncle are staying with me this week. They got here last night and aren't leaving until Saturday sometime. I know that many people say family is one of the most important things to have around me right now, but I don't agree. Every time I'm around my family I get really stressed out.

I see Kristin tomorrow, second to last time I'll see her. She said she would have a list for me of what she thinks I still need to work on. Then if I decide to go see someone else, I can just give them this list and it will help them to get to know me more quickly.

Between my mom and my aunt, we are slowly getting the house cleaned out and re-organized. We changed around the kitchen, made it a little more cook friendly. It's gone a little more quickly in the last couple of days because the cat has been at the vets'. She is getting de-clawed finally. Hopefully she won't stab me as much anymore, I'm tired of her drawing blood.

I've got plenty of other thoughts racing through my head, but I can't get any of them to straighten out so I can write them down. I guess I'll just stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment