Saturday, May 22, 2010

HALT - whoops

Obviously I'm still awake. Which means that HALT has probably kicked in. I'm not hungry, or really angry, but I am lonely. And I wasn't really physically tired, just mentally exhausted. So, of course I did a stupid, bad, coping mechanism, but it got me relaxed enough to sleep now I think. I wish I would have remembered HALT before I did anything...

This has just been a really long week. I know I should have run to Jesus, and I had planned on spending all evening with him. Then I remembered I needed to take the recycling to the center, which made me realize I needed to wash the dishes, and being in the kitchen made me think of the fact that I still needed to go through the cereal and spices cupboards. So I did all that, and then remembered that I needed to spray the house with bug stuff inside and out, and that made me remember that I needed to weed the garden. I finally got done at about 10, but then I needed to take a shower since I was covered in chemicals and mud. In other words, I never got around to the Jesus time I had planned.

Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment