Friday, May 14, 2010

I plan on trying to make sure this blog isn't completely depressing, but this post might be. I'm not really sure what to do right now. Kristin told me that I need to find someone to get together with for at least 30 min, or even better at least an hour this week and pray about seeing someone else. She said that I have to do it with someone because she knows that if it were up to me, I'd just say no and leave it at that. Maybe since I'm writing it on here I can say that I asked people, but no one responded (since no one reads this anyway.) Then I just won't have to do it.

I'm sorry. I'm sort of cynical tonight. My mom took me shopping and then out for dinner this evening and we ended up fighting almost the whole time, which is normal, although it hasn't been this bad for awhile. I guess she still didn't realize how long it would take me to finish school, and she's not very happy about that. She's also upset that I haven't found roommates yet, but I don't know how to fix that. I've done everything she wants me to do.

Have you ever had one of those days (or weeks, or months) where you really want to talk to someone and spend time with them, but at the same time, you really don't want to see anyone and you just want to be alone? It's really confusing. I'm not sure what to do. I'll let you know if I ever figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment